Shoe Orthotics Prescription
Orthotics are custom-made foot-supporting devices or insoles that
have been specifically molded and designed for an individual's feet.
They allow the muscles, tendons and bones of your feet and body to
function at their highest potential. When appropriately prescribed,
orthotics can decrease pain and increase stability as well as preventing
potential progression or development of a multitude of conditions.
Benefits of orthotics include:
- Treatment and relief of back, hip and knee pain
- Treatment and prevention of foot conditions including bunions, plantar fasciitis and heel spurs
- Occupational benefits to those who must walk or stand excessively on the job
- Relieving foot fatigue and discomfort experienced by adults who may have developed arthritis in their feet
- Increased endurance, performance and strength for active individuals
- Improved shock absorption and balance as foot mechanics are essential to both
Our orthotics are custom made to properly fit your feet, your lifestyle, and treat your specific condition.
NEW! Now offering Brooks® Shoe-Thotics! Top-notch shoe with the proven support of a custom designed removable orthotic.