We will work with you to make the billing process go as smoothly as possible and ensure your questions are answered along the way. As a courtesy, our patient care coordinators will review your plan benefits we receive from your insurance company and work with you on payment options, if needed.
Additionally, we bill your insurance company on your behalf and work to collect the amount you owe, including:
- Deductible, the amount you must pay before your insurance company begins to pay for services
- Copayment, the fixed amount due at the time of your appointment
- Co-insurance, a form of cost sharing requiring you to pay a percentage of medical services after your deductible has been met
- Cost for any service not covered by your insurance plan
Our goal is to provide the highest standards of care, incorporate the latest evidence, and provide you with an array of options for getting the most out of your treatment. In most cases, your treatments and visits do fully qualify for reimbursement through HSAs and FSAs. Please contact us for more information.
The list below depicts some of the health insurance carriers that we participate with:
- Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Cigna PPO (Must say PPO on card)
- Meritain Health
If you do not see your health plan listed above, please contact us. You may have out of network benefits. We do not participate with Medicare, TriCare, or Medicaid.